Card Game! Card Game!

LOL!

Ashandarei omg u dont fucking get the point dude this is not a game true its a hilarious joke! Geezes and the thing about "your fault" was meant as a joke aswell u cant win this game thats the funny part idiot.

BEST SHIT EVER XD

Stigg's Veggie-Matic Stigg's Veggie-Matic

:) jay

All games with the theme Wiggi World sucks!111!!!!

At least that that was my first thought, beacause no submissions with the Wiggi World theme was never good. But I actually liked this one :)

Maybe not the funniest game but I doubt tiny children would'nt like it :D

WarpZone responds:

Wow, I converted a naysayer! :D

Woot!

Glad you enjoyed yourself. :) I have a feeling all the really well-polished games are going to hit NG today, since today's the last day of the contest.

Astronaut 1337 Astronaut 1337

Just great!

I really thought it was funny. Maybe not the best game ever but you made it enjoyable. When you come 1337 though the computer just lags monkey (at least my comp) so it's nearly impossible to go further in the game.

* Added to favorites (last place ^^)

mooseisloose responds:

lol thanks :p

also yeah you do need a fairly decent PC to run this top quality on 1337

! Music Mania ! ! Music Mania !

Great Game

Great, but for me the menu lag like hell. U should add some quality setboard or something like that. Otherwise, it was totally awesome.

Epic Riffs Epic Riffs

Kinda fun..

Good game. It's a shame that I've played guitar hero, it totally ruined a lot of the fun in the game. But still I like it, good work.

_Maze _Maze

Great game

It was awesome. Ok the graphic sucked but the rest was great. Good work buddy.

StarFox Minigame 2 Update StarFox Minigame 2 Update

Good game but not fun ;(

I belive it was pretty difficult for you to create it but I dont think the game was fun to play. I cant remember any day on NG that a "shoot with a plane game" has'nt been submitted. A very good work though.