Fågelskrämman Fågelskrämman

svensk titel?

haha vrfr svensk titel?

riktit bra de här

Daani responds:

Varför svensk titel? För att "The Scarecrow" var upptaget och dessutom så reagerar många svenskar dessutom:) kul att se fler svenskar på NG. Känns ganska ensamt annars!

Ha det!

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

lol

lolxD

What All OldPeople Can Do What All OldPeople Can Do

It was ok x)

I liked it, sure but the daily feature and on the top of the front page with a score like 4.22 makes it a bit overrated if u ask me :P But some really nice work!

DonkeysBazooka responds:

k, thanks

Card Game! Card Game!

LOL!

Ashandarei omg u dont fucking get the point dude this is not a game true its a hilarious joke! Geezes and the thing about "your fault" was meant as a joke aswell u cant win this game thats the funny part idiot.

BEST SHIT EVER XD

Stigg's Veggie-Matic Stigg's Veggie-Matic

:) jay

All games with the theme Wiggi World sucks!111!!!!

At least that that was my first thought, beacause no submissions with the Wiggi World theme was never good. But I actually liked this one :)

Maybe not the funniest game but I doubt tiny children would'nt like it :D

WarpZone responds:

Wow, I converted a naysayer! :D

Woot!

Glad you enjoyed yourself. :) I have a feeling all the really well-polished games are going to hit NG today, since today's the last day of the contest.

Astronaut 1337 Astronaut 1337

Just great!

I really thought it was funny. Maybe not the best game ever but you made it enjoyable. When you come 1337 though the computer just lags monkey (at least my comp) so it's nearly impossible to go further in the game.

* Added to favorites (last place ^^)

mooseisloose responds:

lol thanks :p

also yeah you do need a fairly decent PC to run this top quality on 1337

Folköl Folköl

HIHIHIHIIHIH

FOLKÖL E FÖÖÖÖÖRR FJOOWWRTIIZAWEWR

DjSc00p - Head Up(Final) DjSc00p - Head Up(Final)

WOOOO!

SRSLY THIS IS SO COOL MAN!!!!! dude u have it in the blood :O this song gives me emotions and the chills at the same time, send it to radio xD

DjSc00p responds:

Haha i heard radio stations turn down trance, techno songs in the U.S. ;[ i wish we had a trance radio station. Thanks for the review! :D

Hardstyle(preview) Hardstyle(preview)

hmmmmm

Sorry but the bass(kick) was pretty yurk...
I think u should lower the threashold on it or something aswell as lower the pitch, but then again the sample itself was pretty bad.
I liked the melody but since it drowned in the horrible basskick I couldn't enjoy it that much.

Though I will vote 5 on this cuz u obviously put a lotta work into this and u rly like it. And also cuz u create harstyle which is a totally awesome genre. Keep it up and cheers :)

D-Chain responds:

hmmm yea i get your point tho.
im seeing forward to finnish this,

i know what you mean, this kick i created is hardcore'isch, wich shouldnt be a problem to fix ^^
so ill try my best :)

Thnx for the review F.O.F! ;)
Grtz D-Chain Aka MC'lan